Employment Law Service
We are a premium, solutions driven team and we take a proactive approach to staffing – not simply reacting to an issue. It’s important to us that we provide you with the support you need for your business with a focus on your long-term success – your requirements are at the core of what we do.
IT'S ABOUT YOU
We are committed to working with you to achieve your aims. We will gain a thorough understanding of your business and what is important to you.
GUIDANCE & SUPPORT
We will be available to provide you with the guidance and support you need to run your business, with as little interruption as possible.
We know how important it is to keep your costs manageable, we are flexible in how we offer our services, and always try to agree a fixed fee in advance where possible.
Example of Employment Matters
We can assist you with day to day staffing queries, one off projects and major legal matters. From our operational helpline support to major organisational change, we give you peace of mind for all areas of employment.
We know how important it is to keep your costs manageable and to help you manage your budgets, so we are flexible in how we offer our services, and always try to agree a fixed fee in advance where possible. We can provide:
Fixed Price Fees
Fixed price retained employment law support: provision of legal employment advice and support on a regular basis whereby you pay a fixed fee each month or year
Pay as you go support: provision of ad hoc advice and support for legal employment advice whereby you just pay for the support when you use it
Provision of support to assist with a particular project such as a restructure exercise. This work is generally carried out on a fixed fee basis agreed with you in advance
A snapshot of our team's experience
Being the sole trusted employment adviser of one of the UK’s largest and longest established family owned companies whose group companies are based in a range of industries including shipping, logistics and financial services, dealing with a variety of issues, including:
- Contractual variation consultation process relating to the review of employee benefits packages for circa 6,000 employees;
- Numerous high value senior executive exits;
- Contractual documentation for senior executive employment and remuneration;
- HR policies and procedures;
- Day to day employment-related advice; and
- Implementation of Modern Slavery Act compliance documentation
Employment law experience
Advising a fashion production company on the provision of production/photography services to a leading household catalogue brand, including:
- working with the client on their successful tender documentation;
- negotiating the contract for services on the client’s behalf; and
- advising on the TUPE transfer of affected employees to the client’s business and all related consultation and contractual documentation
Other employment legal work
Advising on a number of local, national and international business sales, acquisitions, mergers and de-mergers. This has included work on company incorporation, shareholder agreements, sale and purchase agreements, consultation processes, contractual variations of employment terms and employee exits.