Are you interested in joining the team? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
You can view and apply for our current vacancies below. And if we have no current jobs listed, or if we aren’t advertising roles for the skills you have, consider sending us a speculative application.
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
£18,000 – £22,000 salary (dependent upon experience) with excellent benefits package
CG are looking for a Legal Secretary/Assistant to join their busy and growing corporate and commercial property departments.
You will be working alongside a team of lawyers in all aspects of secretarial and administrative duties.
The work will be fast paced, and you will need to demonstrate a positive attitude, excellent initiative and a keen attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Opening and administering client files from initial instruction
- Diary and meeting management
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner, taking and passing on clear messages and assisting in answering any non-legal queries
- Drafting correspondence
- Amending and compiling documents and ensuring documents are ready for signature
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Printing and collating large documents and bundles
- Billing and accounts support
- Complying with all relevant legislation and regulations as directed by the firm (e.g client confidentiality, anti-money laundering, Solicitors’ Regulation Authority and The Law Society rules, Solicitors’ Accounts Rules)
- Proactively managing file closure/archiving/scheduling
- General administration such as photocopying, filing, faxing and scanning
Previous experience within the legal sector is essential.